Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Traveling




Well, today has been a day of traveling. Alisson and I are both extremely tired. We went to bed last night around 1:30 and were both up this morning around 3:30. We have been able to sleep some on the plane. The flights have been good so far. We still have two more flights before we actually make it to where we are going. Our next flight will be an all night flight. Hopefully, we will be able to get some real rest. I have posted a picture of us at the airport in Miami, a picture of Alisson, and a picture of our breakfast. It was so good. I have taken a lot more pictures, but I have to figure out how to get them all posted at once. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel tonight and tomorrow morning. We are having a great time together. We have been speaking in Portuguese today. I am so slow, but I try. I am really working to learn more. My mistakes have made for a really fun trip so far. This is a much needed vacation. Thank you for your prayers.
Muito Obrigado
(Much thanks)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my goodness!!! I miss you guys already but I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves. I'm praying for you. I love you both!! Leah

D&G said...

Oh Christina I miss you already and it's only the second day! What am I gonna do....

I hope that you two have a wonderful time! You seemed to be relaxed about the flights, so I'm glad about that : )

~Debbie

Ps. I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and she told me that I'm measuring at 33 weeks, so Daysan may be coming earlier than we expected!!