Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Frustration of the Day

Well, I hope the rest of today goes better than this morning. I was up at 5:45 this morning. Since I was up early, I thought I would read some before I had to get ready for work. At 7:55 my cell phone rang and woke me up!! The call was from my friend who was picking me up for work. She was running a little late. I was suppose to be at work by 8:00. Thankfully, she was at my house at 8:00, so I was able to get a very quick shower, get dressed and make it to work by 8:05. It reminded me of some of my college days. Although I was late, the Lord is good. I would have slept through if my friend had not called. I am hoping that I can get through the rest of today without further incident.

All that to say, I am really looking forward to our trip. We are pretty much packed. There are a few things that still need to go into the suitcases either tonight or tomorrow morning, but they are small items (hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc). We leave tomorrow morning at 6:00. We have been extremely blessed by many encouraging words and many coveted prayers. I am still nervous about flying, but I am resting in the sovereignty of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a safe trip! I look forward to reading about your adventures! :-)

~ Andrea